Thursday 11 November 2010

nov 11th diet diary

Today has been a bit hectic coz ive had visitors, had to pop to town to do a bit of shopping and ive been practicing my baking so i havent had much time to prepare meals so it wasnt a very good day for me im afraid.
i stated off good, breakfast i had three boiled eggs with 2 slices of dry wholemeal toast
i didnt have anything for lunch uh-oh i know!
dinner i had a turkey sandwich with 2 packs of crisps (which i shared with my son) coz i just couldn't be bothered to prepare a meal for myself
snacks have been crazy 2day, ive had a creme caramel, a chocolate bar, and coz ive been baking ive had 2 cookies and 2 miniature gingerbread men but they were only small 
i havent been on my treadmill today as i havent had time so definitely will be on there tomorrow and Saturday also today ive had over my liter of water so my H2O intake has improved....... finally!!!!
im off up the wooden hill to bedfordshire now so nitey nite world
peace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment