Friday 12 November 2010

nov 12th diet diary and self upgrade challenge

Today has been another off day, not completely but it could have gone alot better.
Breakfast i had bran flakes with the last of the banana chips then my friend took me to weatherspoons ( a local pub) for a treat and i had a full English but i didnt get to eat it all coz we had to dash off which was good i suppose lol

didnt have anything for lunch again agghhhhh! definitely gunna sort myself out tomorrow

dinner i had a chicken salad with my usual dollop of low fat mayo

snacks again have been bad today coz ive been out half the day, ive been rushing around trying to get stuff done,  ive had 1 cookie, 2 creme caramels, one mini gingerbread man,  a synthetic cream filled split doughnut and a quality street caramel cup. gotta pull my socks up for tomorrow not falling off the wagon 3 days in a row or i wont be shifting any weight this week. 

self upgrade challenge is goin really good, my partner ordered a take away for dinner for him and the kids tonight but instead i made my own healthy dinner and still ate with them so well done me for resisting!! lol my water has been going fab, ive only got a tiny bit left to drink for today and ill probably have more after that too. exercise wise  could be better but coz ive run around town for the past 2 days im not too worried i worked out monday and tuesday so i do still have 2 more work outs to do but then i will make myself do them tomorrow and sunday.....sorted. all in all its been a fairly good week.
my lunch video is late this week coz i havent had time so i might just do a quick wordy video with a few pics so i can get that done and uploaded tomorrow.
ni nite everyone!!

peace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment